
Last night for dinner at the request of my mom and I J.Paul made fresh butternut squash soup, soooooo yummy! All the kids loved it (twinkies included!) but Bug took it to a whole different level...
I wasn't feeling the greatest last night so after I had my bowl of soup on the couch I decided to lay down for a while, J.Paul was helping Caleb with homework and Tanner who always seems to be the last to finish was still quietly eating at the table or so J.Paul thought! Next thing I know J.Paul is waking me up saying "You are going to want to get up and take a look at Bug"!
What I saw was a HUGE MESS! Tanner had decided to put his hands in the bowl of soup and then smear it all up and down his arms and then proceed to put his hands back in the bowl and then again rub it all over his arms! When we asked him what he was doing he said "wash, I washing.". We allowed it to go on long enough to get a few pictures and a quick video of it then off to the tub he went! While J.Paul was bathing him I went into the bathroom and asked Tanner why did he do that and he answered "its nice! Warm and nice"!
There you have it, he did it because it was warm and nice!!! Silly Buggy!




No comments:
Post a Comment