On the 21ST Mason & Grace will be 6 months old! Looking back at the pictures of them in the hospital, so tiny and fragile I just can't believe how big they are now! The three weeks they spent in the hospital were a stressful time, we were so torn between wanting to be there with them and at home with Caleb & Bug. We are so blessed to now say that they are healthy active babies! They are so different, like night and day. Mason is such a easy going little "pork chop", he really only cries when he is hungry or needs to be changed and he is always happy! Little Miss Gracie Pooh on the other hand is a whole different story! Don't let her beautiful smile fool you... She is a demanding thing who wants it her way all the time! We have come to think that this must just be the way girls are or at least a girl in a house of all boys! Their sweet spirits have been such a wonderful addition to our family!
Those twins just keep getting cuter every month! I think, though, that Grace just needs her "Grandma Doll" to hold her . . . don't you feel a trip to Chicago coming on??
4 comments:
Hehe I think I had my twins in those first costumes. Mine were bigger though. So Cute!
Those twins just keep getting cuter every month! I think, though, that Grace just needs her "Grandma Doll" to hold her . . . don't you feel a trip to Chicago coming on??
I think your right Linda! We miss you guys so much.
What a beautiful family! I'm glad you guys have a blog now so we can know what our "other brother" and his family are up to!
www.olivernews.net
Post a Comment