I have to start by saying that our family Christmas picture is a HUGE deal to me, J.Paul will be the first to say I go crazy over it every year! I worry about it all year! I would do it in August however I want it to be as recent as possible when it come to the kids.
Our first attempt was around Thanksgiving, couldn't even get everyone dressed that time around! The second was the first week of December. I went out and got everyone new outfits, not too matchy but all in the same colors! Got everyone dressed, headed over to my mom's since my very talented sister Danielle does all our pics! Got there got everyone together and from there on out everything just fell apart! Tanner took off running into the woods and came back muddy and with rocks in hand! Caleb refused to smile and said he was too old to do pictures with his family, HE IS 6...GIVE ME A BRAKE! When we finally got everyone seated under a beautiful tree on my mom's property Caleb sat down right on Mason's leg. Mason went into hysterics, which sent Caleb into hysterics because he felt so bad that he sat on Mason!!! Needless to say we didn't get a single picture that day either! On our third and final try we decided to go a little more casual and just go out to look at lights and bring my sister along in case we were able to catch all the kids in a good mood! What we ended up with wasn't exactly what I had in mind but is much more OUR family!! YES, we are a little crazy! Our kids aren't always clean, even though I try to keep them clean! BUT we all love each other and that's what matters most! We are the perfect balance of ciaos and love!!




2 comments:
I love the picture. I need to do some shots like that since ours are always crazy too. LOVE IT!! Love you guys too.
Great pic - it is the most natural when kids are the age of yours (this I know from experience!!) Love you guys and am glad your little family is doing so well!
Post a Comment