Yep that's right!!!! We are EXPECTING baby number 5 in Feb! I am 10 weeks pregnant! We are very excited about this little miracle!
As most of you know J.Paul and I have never been able to conceive without a little help from fertility doctors! After the twins birth we decided that we were very blessed with the children we had and would not go back in for any more fertility "help"...Towards the end of February we were shocked to find out we had conceived on our own however I miscarried in March. This was a very sad time for us and once again we had an ache in our hearts that our family was not complete but didn't know if we would be able to conceive a healthy pregnancy on our own. Still agreed that we would not seek fertility help we decided we would once again rely on our faith, knowing our Heavenly Father has a plan for us! It took me SIX pregnancy test to convince myself I was really indeed pregnant again! Nervous that this pregnancy would end the same way as the last we really didn't let ourselves believe it to be true until I started becoming tired and sick ALL day which as miserable as it is means my hormones are high and things are thus far good! So bring on the sickness and lazy days, I will gladly welcome them!!!
Originally. we were not going to tell anyone (not even our parents) until we found out the sex of this baby, ensuring by then all was healthy, funny thing about already having 4 kids 3 of which not that long ago...you body starts to show A LOT earlier on! My belly is making it harder to hide these days so we decided we should probably share our news with our family and friends!
In answer to a question a lot of you are wondering, this will be our last! Making this all the more exciting, I am going to enjoy every fun filled visit to the bathroom, every moment of being tired, every ache and pain, and all the swelling that comes my way!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations Tara! <3
Great news!
Wow!! Congrats you guys! We love you. Hope this pregnancy is gets better with time.
Happy!!!! You are a brave lady!! I couldn't go to five!! Congratulations!! That 12 kids is starting to be not such a crazy goal at this rate....or was it 14?!?!?! :D
Post a Comment