Friday, March 25, 2011

Meet Riley Craig Keiser!!!



Riley FINALLY decided to make his big entrance into the world on Saturday February 26TH @ 2:25 p.m.! He was only 2 days late, which is a first for me, all the other kiddos were at least 4 weeks early!
I was only in labor for 5 hours but they were a hard 5 hours! It is a good thing Riley is our 5TH and final baby because after the experience I had I don't think I could ever do it again (which for me is crazy because normally I LOVE labor!)...

The recovery has been even harder. I was literally unable to walk with out help for almost 3 weeks and the pain...we won't even get into that!!!

Riley is such a sweet baby! The kids all love him, yes even Mason who is the biggest Mommy's boy on the face of the Earth! There is absolutely no jealousy which is amazing! Grace is his second mommy and has to be watched because she is always trying to pick Riley up (by his head or neck, YIKES!), Tanner Bug thinks "he is the cutest baby ever" and Caleb just loves having another baby in the house!

I have finally had that missing space in my heart filled! Until Riley I have felt like someone was missing, I would look at a picture of our family and my heart would just sink. When we would get in the car to go somewhere there were a couple times I started to panic because I thought we had left someone behind... Since Riley's birth I feel like our family is whole!

Riley Craig
2/26/11 @ 2:25 p.m.
9 lbs. 11 oz. 21 1/2 inches long

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sweet little Riley! All of your kiddos are sooo cute! Now I miss you guys even more...:(