
Mason & Grace Have been eating so much the past week now. I can't believe how much they can take in with out puking! The other night at dinner they both ate 3 plates of spaghetti and 2 pieces of bread. Yesterday at lunch they both had 7 chicken nuggets, I had to cut them off or they probably would have had more! AND now this morning they just ate 2 pieces of toast each and a banana each, WOW! They must be growing or something because I have NEVER seen 2 22 month old toddlers eat so much, at least without puking it all up!




2 comments:
come over any day and see what Tennyson eats. She can eat anyone under the table, any day of the week. I have set snack times or the kid would eat all day long. I have half debated setting up a trough and just letting her graze....but then that would be such a mess and I don't need any more messes to clean up!
Where do they put it all?!!!!
Post a Comment