Thursday, April 7, 2011

J.Paul's New Toy!


So J.Paul has been wanting a flat screen for some time now! I will admit that our t.v. is very out dated and in the past month or so the picture has starting getting green BUT I really haven't seen much need for a new t.v. in a house that doesn't even have cable (we haven't for 3 years now!). I HATE t.v. and what it can do to a family, I would much rather spend time together playing than sitting in front of the t.v. not paying attention to one another!
Now, J.Paul never buys anything for himself and rarely ever asks if I mind if he does buy something he really wants so when he found a Samsung 55 inch on sale for 1/2 off I told him to buy it!
Here's hoping the family doesn't get stuck in front of this bad boy!

No comments: