Monday, May 23, 2011

Caleb's Baptism




Saturday was a very spiritual and emotion day for me! From the minute Caleb came down stairs dressed in his suite I was fighting back tears! He looked so grown up! He was so excited and you could tell he was very proud of himself! I was very impressed at his days leading up to his baptism. Caleb prepared himself very well for his baptism, making sure he fully understood what it meant to be baptised and the covenants he was making with his Heavenly Father! We couldn't be any prouder of him!
After he was baptised and returned to sit next to me he quietly leaned over and whispered in my ear "I feel different mom"! He was glowing and has this huge beaming smile on his face!

Caleb,
mom & dad are so proud of you and the amazing person you are becoming! We love you very much!!!!

No comments: