Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Truth Tuesday"

So, I have decided to do a "Truth Tuesday"! Here is how it works, every Tuesday I will blog about what ever I have on my mind at that moment. It is sort of a way for me to keep up on my blog and maybe vent a little along the way! It being Wednesday today I will start it a day late this week but I promise this will be my first and last late Truth Tuesday post!

Truth 1.
Things have been a bit crazy around here lately...I am so tired of living out of boxes and when we moved into this house I was so excited to finally be in a house big enough for our family and all our stuff. With that in mind, I was heart broken when I found out we were going to be moving again! Don't get me wrong I am so proud of J.Paul he has been waiting for a promotion like this since the day he stepped foot into a kitchen its just we live in the perfect house, in the most perfect neighbourhood with TONS of kids and the best school ever only 2 blocks away! TRUTH is I am so worried we won't be able to find another house this size and in an area like this when we move...

Truth 2.
I am scared to death of all the storms we have been having lately! I just keep waiting for a HUGE tornado to rip through our house killing us all. This is my newest fear and anxiety! And if you know me well you know how bad my anxiety can be!
I am just thankful to have a wonderful and understanding mom who is married to an even more understanding man...they have invited us to come stay with them while J.Paul is gone and we are still here! Thank you mom & Mike!

Sometimes I feel like the luckiest women on the face of the earth! I am married to a wonderful man, he is my bestfriend and I love him more with every passing minute of the day! I have the best and cutest kids in the world who are teaching me how to be a better person daily! I have a loving Heavenly Father who continues to bless me even when I don't think I deserve all these amazing blessings and a Savior who loved me enough to die for my sins so I could one day return to live with my father in heaven! Yep, I am one lucky women! AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!

No comments: