Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Truth Tuesday

Yeah I know I said I wouldn't post my truth Tuesday a day late again but things have been a bit crazy around here! J.Paul left for Wisconsin yesterday. As of today we have 17 days until he comes home for the weekend!

Truth is I already miss him so much! I barely got any sleep last night. It is so weird to sleep alone! I woke at least 4 times. My plan for while he is gone was to clean like crazy and get some serious packing done but it is now 2:09 p.m. and all I have gotten done today is the dishes! I have really got to get some motivation!
Poor Caleb left for school with tears in his eyes, he really misses daddy and wants him to come home already too! IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG 17 days!

Sometimes the truth hurts!
I am F.A.T.!!!! I am the biggest I have ever been and it is driving me crazy...everyone keeps telling me that I have had 4 kids in 3 years and its ok and that it will come off(blah, blah, blah)...No its not ok! And yes it will come off but its not coming off quick enough! Riley is 3 months old and I am still having to wear my maternity jeans(gross I know). My BIG HUGE truth of the day is my weight....maybe if I share it I will be even more motivated to get this off!
Here it is! I weigh 185 pounds! I know, for me that is really big! I hate it, I feel so gross! And that's the truth!

No comments: