Tuesday, June 21, 2011

tRuTh TuEsDaY!

Here it is!
The Twins are T.W.O. today! I can't believe it! The older I get the faster time seems to be going by! I can't seem to get it slow down and it scares the crap out of me! Happy Birthday Mason & Grace! We love you both so much and are so incredibly blessed to have the both of you in our lives!

J.Paul came home for the weekend! It was so nice to have him here, even if it was only for 2 nights! It was perfect timing, Saturday was our 6 year wedding anniversary and Sunday was Father's Day!

Truth:
These past 6 years have had MANY trials and challenges for us....I am sure we will have a ton more in the years to come! It has all made us stronger and HAPPIER! Even the toughest times I wouldn't change because they have made us who we are and brought us closer than ever! We truly are each others best friend! I love how we can sit together and just laugh at the dumbest things for hours! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!
I love you with all my heart James!

No comments: